Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sterling Silver Puzzle Ring Vintage 1970s Jewelry Sz 9.5 Mens Ring $54.95

CLICK TITLE TO BUY

This sterling silver 4 band puzzle ring has been with me since the 1970s. I used to wear it for good luck and wish I could still wear it ... but have out grown it. It was one of the very first rings that got me started in the antique and vintage jewelry biz! The ring is a fixed size 9 1/2.

The exterior areas of the puzzle ring are polished but if you take the ring apart, you will see the old sterling silver patina in hidden areas. Im not an expert at putting together puzzle rings and it took me a few hours to remember how to put it back together. For this reason, I have secured the back of the bands with a wire tie. There are directions on the internet if you ever take the ring apart and cant put it back together.
This ring has been very well cared for and is in great condition with no scratches, scuffs, or dings. The inside is signed 925.
Comes shipped in a new luxury presentation ring box.
Post a Comment